[Wolves] I'm back!

fizzy wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Aug 11 08:40:00 2003

> Don't be absolutely rediculous. Anything further
> than dos
> attacks are totally unjustifyable against a company
> (in the
> world we live in anyway). There isn't currently an
> excuse or
> a defence for breaking into a company's systems.

So what about when CCC gave out information on the
safety at Chenobyl, what about when hackers found that
credit card companies were keeping secret and illegal
documentation on race of applicants? On one hand you
say that corporations are not good upstanding citizens
of the world, on the other hand you say that anyone
found attacking those systems for any reason is wrong.

fizz