[Wolves] I'm back!

Steve Crozier wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Aug 11 10:16:01 2003

On Monday 11 Aug 2003 9:45 am, Jono Bacon wrote:

> Whether the target is a good upstanding citizen or a
> badone is not the point. I do not believe that
> committing a crime is justifyable if someone else has
> commited a crime in any situation other than personal
> defence.

i think this is the point. A few years back 3 women trashed some planes to =
the=20
tune of =A31.5 million. They were made by Bae and due to be exported to=20
Indonesia, where they were to be used against civilians in East Timor.

" The women were acquitted in a landmark case at Liverpool Crown Court in J=
uly=20
1996 having argued that their act was justified in law as they were=20
preventing British complicity in genocide"

If someone had hacked Bae and prevented the planes from being exported, wou=
ld=20
that be any different than if they had physically damaged the planes? They=
=20
would be preventing british complicity in genocide therefore it would be=20
justified in law

ste