[Wolves] Blaster

Chris Procter wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 14 12:10:01 2003

>Is there an Anti-Virus module for emacs I
wonder?

Why would we need one...

... it's just that in C++ and the like, you don't trust _anybody_,
and in Lisp you basically trust everybody.  the practical result
is that thieves and bums use C++ and nice people use Lisp.
                -- Erik Naggum

sums it up nicely ;-)

Its nice to see the mainstream media recognise that alternatives to windows
do exist, even if only in passing, wouldn't have happened a couple of years
ago.

chris