[Wolves] CyberKit?

Adam Sweet wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 20 18:17:00 2003

 --- Jono Bacon <jonobacon@yahoo.com> wrote: > Hi
Adam,

> There are loads of the buggers. Recently my
> smoothwall
> logs have been huge.
>
> Are you running 1.0 ad? Is anyone here running
> smoothie 2.0beta yet?

Yeah, I'm on v1.0. My logs have been pages long too,
last Thursday there were literally hundreds of IIS
attacks and it was only like, 6pm. Maybe 'The
Computers' are approaching self-awareness and this is
the build up to critical mass.

I've been checking the smoothwall site for about 6
weeks now waiting for beta 5 go to v 2.0, but alas no,
seems impertinent to appear on irc and ask. Was
thinking of changing over but I don't want to take
risks even though I imagine the security of beta5 is
probably fine, with the functionality incomplete. Plus
I would either find no bugs because I wouldn't
recognise them or I wouldn't be able to determine the
problem.

Ad

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk