[Wolves] smoothwall

fizzy wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 21 07:52:01 2003

Hi,

I'm rather tempted to put smoothwall on the libretto.
There's a really good howto online, and it doesn't
seem that hard (famous last words!). The only question
I have is will smootwall work with only one physical
network card, or does it need two? Have googled but
not found anything saying it will work...

Failing that, does anyone know what
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_masq_udp_dloose does on a 2.2
kernel? Following Jono's recomendation last night I
just spent £60 (i must be mad!) on a game, and would
rather like it to work :) I have a 2.4 kernel and
would like to do enable whatever this enables on a 2.4
kernel (does that make sense?!)

Really enjoyed last nights meeting, thanks to all
those who attended,

fizz