[Wolves] smoothwall

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Aug 21 15:28:00 2003

--- fizzy <fizzyorguk@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Also, reading the howto again, why can't i just edit
> /smooth/var/smoothvall/ethernet/settings so the
> green
> device is eth0:1 rather than eth0 ? Then i could use
> the docking station for my wireless card, yay! :)

When you se tup smoothwall you only HAVE to configure
the Green card initially, but I would not hold out for
Wireless support - I thought the same thing, but there
are few wireless drivers for smoothwall 1.x anyway.
2.0beta5 may be different.

  Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician