[Wolves] Dual-green Smoothwall

leo sandhu wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Aug 27 13:34:00 2003

1. ?What about inserting a 4th lancard and probing during installation?

2. If you ate less green last night would you have written less today?

lol ;)
leo

The thing is, what I would like to do is have a red-orange-green setup with
the server on orange.  This is, of course, eminently doable except for one
thing:  I need two green interfaces, because I have both a wired 100baseTX
subnet and a wireless subnet going simultaneously, both routed together
through iptables on the server so both subnets can see each other. Smoothie
GPL just won't do that.  Neither, it seems, will the paid smoothie version,
or so I'm led to believe.