[Wolves] PDAs

Lee Parkes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Fri Aug 29 15:43:01 2003

On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 04:45:01PM +0100, Old Dan wrote:
> Serial is even better - the Zaurus has a built-in serial port.

Excellent :) It saves lugging a laptop around (the company I work for gave me
an old laptop which is heavy..)

> To use it, though, you have to have the cable and comment out pppd in
> /etc/inittab.

Ok, np.

> Last thing I knew the SL-5500 was going for about £180 or so.  Whether
> you can get one now or not, though, is debatable since Sharp has stopped
> making the 5500.

I thought that was the latest one? Have they discontinued it completely?

Hmm..

Lee

leep@bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136
You can never break the chain
There is never love without pain - Secret Touch, Rush