[Wolves] Pie Factory, meeting, and money

Jono Bacon wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jan 6 13:36:01 2003

--- Simon Gill <simongill@tmsinsight.co.uk> wrote:
> Exhibit A, \me holds up hand. Would anybody be
> willing to give me a lift
> from the Science Park or Tettenhall road and back to
> Tettenhall or
> somewhere?

If we are all on for the Pie Factory trip, then I can
stop by the Tetenhall Road and give you a lift. :D

> > does anyone have any ideas about the best way
> > to do this other
> > than me saynig "please bring along a tenner each"?
> ;-)

This is a good idea. I also have some cash from when
we did ask for cash knocking around at home. I will
check how much I have.

I will start a list for the pie factory trip and for
who can give over some £££.

   Jono

=====
Jono Bacon - http://jono.dyndns.org/