[Wolves] Postering Campaign

Steve wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue Jan 7 14:56:00 2003

07/01/2003 13:32:45, "steve parkes" <stephenparkes1972@hotmail.com> wrote:
>I've been working on a parady of a haynes manual for the postering campain
>and microsoft as mc donalds unless anyone thinks thats a little political
>;-)
 sounds rather interesting mr sparkes

>the haynes manual might be done for tomorrow for everyone to take a look at
>but then again the college has got a big government inspection next week so
>I should be writing lesson plans

disgraceful. Post the results when you're done though.

>>date to flag up? could be fun!
>good idea.

i tell you what mr sparkes , you ain't the first person to think that's a good idea :-)

Seriously thought would it be a real bastard hassle? It may even be a good way of trying to get some redundant machines for the day, so it doesn't
matter if we kill them, i.e hello mr/mrs business we're having an event, give us some computers and we'll mention you on publicity?

We could set up a business demo thing with a mailserver , file server and openoffice and the rest, and maybe a desktop demo  with Gimp, digicamera
stuff, VCD, web and so on.

ste