[Wolves] Wednesday Meet List

Simon Gill wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Jul 21 12:18:01 2003

I (foolishly) agreed to host the meet this week, but I can't seat more
than 10 people very well.

There is a wall we can use to project a film or something, might be a
good idea to bring a laptop as well if you want to do that. There is
ADSL if someone can be kind enough to bring a hub.

There are Indian, Chinese, Chippies and a Pizza place within 3 or 4
minutes walk.

Directions, from the Clarendon walk/drive out of town along the
tettenhall road. When you see the sign for the Connaught Hotels parking
turn right. Park there and come back onto the main road and look for
number 32. Knock/ring the unmarked doorbell.

Of course we may just end up in the pub.

1. Simon G
2.
3.
4.