[Wolves] Some thoughts on the Zaurus

Matt Wright wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Thu Mar 27 18:02:01 2003

Hi,

Yeah I've had OZ on and off several times in the past 24 hours. I think
it might go back on cause it is nice. It lacks a little in the ease of
use on the dialup stuff. (Ie there's no applet for dialing etc) However
I am getting my 802.11b tomorrow and so my house will be wireless,
school have an access point that it sometimes on and college have
several in the bit where dad works. :D

Matt

PS: To do X you do a top-left to bottom-right stroke followed by a
top-right to bottom-left.

--
-- Quantum canis ille in fenestra est?