[Wolves] Lug membership (was Wolves] ircd (was: Wireless and Linux))

s parkes wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Tue May 6 13:02:01 2003

>From: Matthew Revell <matthew@understated.co.uk>
>To: wolves@mailman.lug.org.uk
>Subject: [Wolves] Lug membership (was Wolves] ircd (was: Wireless and
>Linux))
>Date: 06 May 2003 12:53:43 +0100
>
>What makes someone a Lug member and how does a member contribute to the
>Lug's resources? Oh, and what existing resources are there?

Matt, your a member ;-)

just contribute to the list, come to the odd meeting and insult our
nearneighbours once a fortnight and you are in.

oh and you didn't get around to the bucket of soapy frogs last week so all
being well and good the frogs can attend next week to make up for the lack
of formalities.

sparkes

Express yourself with cool emoticons http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger