[Wolves] Games consoles

Matthew Revell wolves at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun May 11 18:21:01 2003

The impression I had was that the Cube and XBox are both technically
superior to the PS2 but that the PS2 had more games, particularly aimed
at adults.

I'm looking for cheap games, so the ability to play PS1 and the budget
PS2 games might be cool. How much better do Cube graphics look than PS2?
Or should I pop to Dixons tomorrow and have a play? :)

The Cube is cheap but then, I'm not really a hardened gamer so I might
just buy a second hand Dreamcast which looks like it's got similarish
specs to the Cube.

I dunno.