[Wolves] Back Up Utils

Re-LoaD's LUG Mail lug at networks.homeip.net
Tue Nov 11 14:30:23 GMT 2003

tar very much very funny

what I meant is I have a backup server  Qbee this box needs to login to
other boxen and pull off xy and z dirs then tar them up to a backup dir on
Qbee . my question was do have to write the script or is there a util you
can just tell ip address and what dirs you want backed up?

tar for your help

Re-LoaD