[Wolves] Back Up Utils

Re-LoaD's LUG Mail lug at networks.homeip.net
Tue Nov 11 16:31:55 GMT 2003

OMG ! !
Off the point again No not just with an ip you "£$!"£$!"£ (sorry)
I have a limited user account on each box .... Oh Fuck it I'll just write
the funk'n script.
along the lines of tar up all the stuff on box at a given time of Day.
sftp tar off the box with Qbee.

Is there no remote managed backup utils ???

:~
Re-