[Wolves] request: pci network card

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Wed Nov 26 10:15:59 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-11-26 at 09:58, Old Dan wrote:
> sparkes wrote:
> > anyone got a spare pci network card I can borrow for a couple of months?
> >
> > any that work in linux should work but it's going in the sparc so
> > something as generic and non-pnp as possible.
>
> I have an RTL8139B-chipset card you can have.  Looks like it was made by
> Genius - yes, it's a GF100TXRII.  I'm not sure whether it will work in a
> SPARC though as I have no experience of them.
cheers Dan you're, correct english just for you ;-), a star.

I have just thought that it dosn't matter if it works in the sparc cos
if it dosn't I can swap it with the intel card in the other box.

can you bring it tonight?

thanks again
sparkes - who can't understand the total lack of a spare card in this
house which is bursting at the seams with obsolete crap