[Wolves] request: pci network card

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Wed Nov 26 10:42:34 GMT 2003

sparkes spoo'd forth:
> sparkes - who can't understand the total lack of a spare card in this
> house which is bursting at the seams with obsolete crap

Sing it, brother. I spent twenty minutes last night looking for a patch
cable! Where have all mine gone? I found a bleedin' mountain of stuff
while I was looking, like two video capture cards and 32MB of RAM :)

Aq.

--
2. Make it halfway normal. I don't have any use for
laser-beam-shooting pocket combs, or non-existent existents existing