[Wolves] Remote X sessions

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Fri Nov 28 10:40:56 GMT 2003

Peter Oliver spoo'd forth:
>> Are there other Knoppix-based *small* distributions with a proper X
>> server in?
>
> Given how many of these things there seems to be, there's probably one
> built expressly for this purpose.

I thought of that, but there doesn't seem to be. Trying them out:
Morphix won't boot on my laptop
DamnSmall Linux uses the Kdrive X server, which doesn't support -query
or -indirect
LNX-BBC won't detect my network card
ByzantineOS won't boot properly

I haven't tried with real Knoppix yet because I can't face the 800MB
download, but I fear I may have to :)

Aq.

--
According to your theory, if a woman can have a baby in nine months
then nine women should be able to have a baby in one month.