[Wolves] Smoothwall and wireless

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 4 20:44:23 BST 2003

Hi all, am I correct in assuming that Smoothwall
doesn't do wireless? My friend is moving into halls at
uni with a wireless internet connection and after
months of my bragging has decided Smoothwall is the
best way to protect himself from the rest of the
world.

He has been told not to use an access point, just a
wireless card.

Any other suggestions? Mandrake Multi-Network Firewall
perhaps? I'd prefer not to hack Smoothwall to make it
work as inevitably, I'll break somthing and the thing
I was trying to achieve will fail :/

Thanks,

Ad

=====