[Wolves] Apologies

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 16 09:56:04 BST 2003

Sorry I didn't make it, was knackered after work and
late after wretched journey home. Had to help my mum
with her college work, so in the end decided to stay
at home and work out why I couldn't ftp my ftp server
or get mail from my mail server when I could view my
Apache homepage... Expect questions soon ;)

Would've had to leave by 10 anyway.

Sorry again, maybe next time.

Ad

PS If multiples of this mail arrives I apologise, the
connection at work is grinding along and the page is
timing out when trying to send mail.

=====
http://www.drinky.org.uk

Use Linux. Because it's better.