[Wolves] BBC

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Apr 1 12:23:41 BST 2004

Hi Sparkes

Do you think dragging up old stuff will help your argument? this is what
children do when caught with the hand in the biscuit tin grass their
brother or sister up for a bigger crime in the hope that theirs is
forgotten.

Like you I stand by everything I said, your foul mouthed, sarcastic and
intransigent.

I tried to comply with your order of adding -- to my mail, what did you
do? use sarcasm quote:

"good try ;-) but you need a space after the dashes to make it work on
all email clients, you might also want to add your name above the dashes
so it remains even after the rest has been killed"

I rest my case.

I have not sunk to your level and will not. I indicated that I had
complied and was open to further compliance in respect of posting to the
list in a polite manner but you obviously cannot help yourself and feel
the need to be abusive.

I'm not interested in the rest of the garbage in your mail all people
will see is the swearing and bullying tactics adopted by you.

calling me a Prick only makes you look small (Plus gave us all a good
laugh here)

Now, I will add two hyphens and a space, my signature is added
automatically do you want me to add the two hyphens there, or, must they
be in the body of the mail? At the moment it is in the body! Lets see if
you can converse in a civil manner? after all its you that wants this,
me I couldn't give a hoot.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

Only the dead have seen the end of the war
-- Plato