[Wolves] BBC

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Apr 1 12:31:02 BST 2004

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Peter Cannon wrote:
> Hi Sparkes
<snip why="pointless" />

> I tried to comply with your order of adding -- to my mail, what did you
> do? use sarcasm quote:
>
> "good try ;-) but you need a space after the dashes to make it work on
> all email clients, you might also want to add your name above the dashes
> so it remains even after the rest has been killed"
>
> I rest my case.
but you don't cos you then spout more shite.

This was exactly why you joined the pissing lug.  This is the help you
desire.  If you can't see the difference you are beyond help

Peter you are now kill filed and can rot in /dev/null as far as I am
concerned.

If you think I am a bully you are totally 100% mistaken I would not use
email to bully someone I would pop around and have a private word or email
off list with my comments.

last word on the matter from me as I am now dumping all your words to
/dev/null enjoy the list with one less source of free advice.  pillock

sparkes