[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 28, Issue 8

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Apr 1 20:06:09 BST 2004

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, B wrote:
> Greetings  Fellow Memers of  w Lug,
> Please check my e-mail ad & other info
> I not  a spammer or write  to every group in the U K OR OTHER LUGS ONLY EVER
> 1 TO SB PLUS THIS ONE to you all
> 2
> , 1 direct to Sparks & 3 to Mr Peter Cannon

sorry Barry
perhaps the formating is messed up but I can't see the 1 you are refering
to.

Jono is attempting to get the message removed from the archives that
revealed a little too much personal info, he should also get your message
removed as you revealed your phone number as well ;-)

> Thankyou for your time reading this...  Barry Redditch Worcs

I am mailing peter off list to confirm my earlier contact with you off the
list.  I would also like to say I mentioned your email to a couple of lug
regulars so they would look out for your appearence on the list.  We also
mentioned you on lugradio 4 last night ;-) so look out for that.  One of
the people who knew of your existance emailed me thinking that the
killfile I set up on Peter Cannons address was still in effect when he
revealed things about your personal circumstances.  I hope I remained calm
in my responce to this message.

On the plus side you have just sent the largest message ever to the list
and as introductions go it was blinding ;-)

everyone meet barry.  He'll trim his messages next time ;-)

sparkes