[Wolves] Greetings/Help advice ref Soothwall Please

B barrybyrne01 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 2 10:52:34 BST 2004

Greetings everyone at the W lug, Thankyou for the Welcome on here. ( No Problems with anyone,just
everyone being extra safe  C)
Sorry my selling going down hill  :-)

So far far ref Smoothwall ,I have only been reading the Docs
trying to make cence of what Im reading,to make sence.

1. box for Smoothwall is  166 or 266 amd cpu ,64 meg ram
& 1 gig hd plus 3 differant network cards
1 ISA Card  & othe other 2 are pci

What I hope to do is setup my win box & linux box to the net net, also network from linux box to  xp or win me.

As Im new to Linux,can any one offer any advice please.
Take care
Thankyou for your time & any help.
bye
Barry   ( Brush)