[Wolves] Hello

Jono Bacon jonobacon at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 15:54:44 BST 2004

Heya,

> The next one should be this coming Wednesday I
> think.
> A list gets sent around on the mailing list a few
> days
> beforehand so you will know.

Welcome Andy. :)

It is indeed this coming wednesday. :) We are a pretty
social and friendly LUG and meetings vary in how much
technical discussion there is. We do focus on Linux
and computers but it is often taking the piss out of
them and each other. We never sit down and have a
formal discussion where people have to put their hands
up to ask a question. ;)

And yes, we love beer and curry. You can bring your
own beer to the restaurant and a three course meal is
only £7. You don't have ot eat or drink by the way. :)

=====
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Professional Writer / Web Developer / Musician