[Wolves] Hello

Matthew Revell wolveslug at understated.co.uk
Fri Apr 2 16:00:49 BST 2004

Jono Bacon wrote:

> And yes, we love beer and curry. You can bring your
> own beer to the restaurant and a three course meal is
> only £7. You don't have ot eat or drink by the way. :)

Jono's right that you don't *have* to eat but, by Jimmny, you're missing
out on a real treat if you refuse a Funky Pie.

Welcome, by the way :) Nice to have you on board.

Hello also to Brush! And anyone else new. And hello to everyone who's
been here forever too. There, hopefully I've covered everyone, now.

--

Cheers,

Matthew Revell.

www.lugradio.org - radio for Linux and open source fans