[Wolves] RH -> Fedora - Upgrade path

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Apr 8 14:21:41 BST 2004

Hi David

On Thu, 2004-04-08 at 14:05, David Goodwin wrote:

> Personally I'll be sticking to slackware-current.

I tried slackware 9 and I thought it was doggy doo but then what do I
know? :-)

I'm sure I've seen you all talking about morphix? I downloaded the the
live eval disk which supposedly can be installed if you want.

I tried it out about an hour ago and thought it was great. If I can, I
would like to install it on my Digital Hinote (old project I first
joined the list with) so will have a go over easter.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

I sit on a mans back chocking him and making him carry me
and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for
him and wish to ease his lot by any means possible except
getting off his back!
--Tolstoy