[Wolves] New vs 2nd hand laptops

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Mon Apr 12 14:43:30 BST 2004

On Sun, Apr 11, 2004 at 10:27:15PM +0100, Matt Warwick wrote:
> We've been selling off a lot of Ex-Demo/End of Line/Repaired laptops at PC
> World (Junction 9, M6) this weekend, we've got a lot of clearance stock
> we're trying to get rid of. It started on Friday and carries on through to
> Monday. I wasn't in work yesterday so don't know how much was sold, but it
> might be worth trekking down to see what's left. Most of them were Sub-£600.

Hi,
I did have a look around today but it seems most of the bargains had gone. I
think the cheapest was 800 quid :/ Still, I have my eye on either an IBM
ThinkPad T21 or a Dell CPx :)

Lee

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136
You can never break the chain
There is never love without pain - Secret Touch, Rush