[Wolves] New vs 2nd hand laptops

Matt Warwick aozc15 at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Apr 11 22:27:05 BST 2004

We've been selling off a lot of Ex-Demo/End of Line/Repaired laptops at PC
World (Junction 9, M6) this weekend, we've got a lot of clearance stock
we're trying to get rid of. It started on Friday and carries on through to
Monday. I wasn't in work yesterday so don't know how much was sold, but it
might be worth trekking down to see what's left. Most of them were Sub-£600.

To give you an idea, about 6 months ago I got a Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo, P4
2.53, 512mb, 40gb HDD, Radeon IGP, DVD/CD-RW for £450, it was one that had
been away for repair for more than 4 weeks so the customer got a new one.
All it needed was a new hard drive, and when it came back from the repair
centre it was good as new...!

Matt