[Wolves] Colinux

Simon Burke its_simon_burke at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 08:58:20 BST 2004

Hiya,
Has anyone ever tried 'Cooperative Linux' (colinux.org)??
It installs in windoze and you download a 2nd file which extracts to around
1Gb which contains a linux dist (currently debian or gentoo, im using debian
at the mo). Its also supposed to be able to boot a linux distro that is
already installed on the HDD (ie booting linux on a dual boot machine from
within windoze), instead of using the huge file but I havnt tried that yet

X isnt featured yet, but they say it can work if you either do a remote X
or use cygwin with it, but at least you can access your own linux rather
than cygwin I suppose that¹s one good thing.

Thanx,
SimonB