[Wolves] Same time dual boot

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Apr 26 13:53:27 BST 2004

Hi Jono

On Mon, 2004-04-26 at 13:31, Jono Bacon wrote:

> Thats right. I basically want to use a virtual machine
> but instead of reinstall Linux on the virtual machine,
> I want to access my existing Linux installation on my
> PC.

Your all a bit quick for my email sorry if I'm out of sink.
How about this for a stupid idea, am I right Lindows runs from a windows
environment? I remember years ago reading that you could create a folder
on your C: drive and run Lindows from there, mind you I have no
experience of Lindows so could be talking out of my rear orafice :-()

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain,
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer."