[Wolves] Hello

kev adams kev at magicmoon.co.uk
Thu Aug 19 12:18:41 BST 2004

Hi All

Just a quick email to introduce myself.  I'm currently living in Bridgnorth &
have been meaning to get to a wolves lug meeting for AGES!  Finally joined
the list & will try to get to a meeting soon.  I was involved with A2RT in
brum for a while - I think a few of you met Steve & Simon a while back.  I've
been meaning to make it over since then!  I remember there was some interest
in doing a similar recycling project in wolves too, any luck with that?

Just about to switch from mandrake after playing around with fedora 1 & Debian
(long story but a disastrous upgrade path to mandrake 10 has left my main
system using 10.1 cooker which I've been stuck with for sometime now - just
one episode in a series of mandrake miss-adventures, I won't bore you with
the details).  If I have to re-install then it's time for a change.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be Debian but will undoubtedly be back on the
list for advice over the next few weeks.

cheers
kev adams

kev at magicmoon.co.uk