[Wolves] List Stats

Sean Spencer sean.spencer at nowrecruitment.com
Mon Aug 23 17:50:53 BST 2004

My sincere apologies for the cockup this morning. I completely forgot about
the wolves lug list as I had blocked messages going to a couple of other
lists I had.

The message was going direct from my mail server rather than a client.

Once again, I apologise.

As for the flame comments about me being not much of an i.t. Manager,  I
find that quite hilarious to be honest.

Kick me off the list too ? Oh dear. If you guys feel that is needed, then
go for it. It was an oversight - not a crime.
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com