[Wolves] Apologies...AGAIN.

Sean Spencer sean.spencer at nowrecruitment.com
Mon Aug 23 22:53:53 BST 2004

For those who care, I once again apologise sincerely for the annoyance I
have caused many, many people today. As stated by some more understanding
 people - it was by no means intentional, and was acted upon as soon as I
was made aware of it.

I am on a well deserved holiday, after supporting 7 branches in the UK and
1 in Australia for the past 12 months (single handed, and you should see
the length of gaffer tape I had to run to there...) - hence my oversight.
The fact that Jamie (who is very new to the business) was out of the
office doesnt really mean jack - he was still able to remote into the
server under my instruction and remove the auto-responder.

I also resent the fact that certain individuals (even after apologising)
feel the need to be even more slanderous towards me personally, my ability
to do my job etc. The fact is, you dont know me. Yes, I made an error - a
very annoying error (dont we all sometimes ?). But I dont really think its
necessary to be quite so viscious with your comments. However, whatever
keeps you amused really.

I subscribed to the list because I have a genuine interest to learn more
about Linux in general. I dont post often as I am normally swamped at work
, however, I do normally read a lot of posts whenever I get chance. I have
been dealing with Windows systems for quite some time now, and in no way
did I subscribe to the list for 'recruitment' purposes. In what way would
that benefit me ? I'm missing the point here I think. I'm an IT guy, not a
sales guy.

I will now be removing my work address from the list, and I will
re-subscribe under another (private) address.

For the record, no I wont get into ANY kind of trouble from this - not in
the slightest. The Commercial Director (who I have worked for for the best
part of 7 years now) called me personally and just asked if I could sort
it out. Which I did.

At the end of it, the people who REALLY matter, know I do a good job. Not
someone just 'guessing'. Get out more maybe.

I really look forward to getting to one of your meetings as soon as I can.

Sean Spencer