[Wolves] City and Guilds stuff - PC related

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 18:53:39 GMT 2004

> Perhaps you should apply for the same job twice with different names
> (not illegal to use an alias unless you are avoiding a criminal check)
> but with only one declaring any health concerns.  I wonder which would
> get an interview given it's illegal to NOT offer a disabled applicant a
> job if their disability is the only distingushing feature between two
> applicants.

Sounds like a good idea to me.  I believe it also illegal to NOT offer
an interview to a suitably qualified person who happens to be
disabled.

I don't like to point out the fact that I am disabled but for the
purposes of this post it sort of is rather relevant.  But, when I go
for a job - if, should I say - I wouldn't have any way of hiding the
fact as I have to use a walking stick.  If I don't I'm liable to fall
flat on my face and make an even bigger fool of myself than I already

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer

34 Hill Street