[Wolves] Network Battle (Formerly ntop)

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Dec 9 12:01:24 GMT 2004

On Thursday 09 December 2004 11:37, Chris Ball wrote:

> Did you remember my advice as masquerading as the printer? :)
>
> also, swap your cables around in the sockets, so they can't pull you out
> the patch panel :)

I've got em by the short and curlys, I need it for a big quote I'm doing and
the Director is already spending the profits I need to get the quote out by
about 3.00pm so if I miss the deadline it wont be my fault.

Mind you as a funny side line, we are an authorised Dell reseller their
delivery/collection department has some how got the Directors personal mobile
number and the delivery drivers keep phoning him;
"S'cuse me guv where's Watford?" :-0

Its happened again today about 20 minutes ago he is currently throwing his
rattle around the office.

I just cant think who would be stupid enough to give out his mobile number,
Hm?

--
Regards,
Peter Cannon.