[Wolves] BT Pay As You Go and Linux - Any MAC users out there?

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 17:24:21 GMT 2004

 --- Peter Evans <zen8486 at zen.co.uk> wrote:
> It doesn't work with Netscape either - Since I
> haven't got Opera I can't try
> that.  Anyone with Safari able to give it a try or
> someone who does have
> Opera?  Let me know what you find please.

http://www.btyahoo.com/internet/prices

This page caused both Camino and Safari to crash, aka
terminate unexpectedly. IE on Mac worked fine.

The Safari attempt was this afternoon, Camino was
about 10 minutes ago. Bizarrely, a second attempt with
both allowed me to get to the page where you click the
'Choose BT Yahoo Pay as You Go" link, which then does
nothing. The Register button worked ok for me the
second time.

I'm guessing you work for a large ISP ;)

Ad

=====
--

http://www.drinky.org.uk