[Wolves] Blogs and CMSs

sparkes sparkes at westmids.biz
Thu Dec 30 09:33:56 GMT 2004

Stuart Langridge wrote:

> I'd recommend WP, myself...

I'm using wordpress with one of the standard themes and Ade commented on
how nice it looks ;-)

One word of warning is change the name of the post script and you will
cut down on comment spam from my maximum of 100+ some days to less than
1 a week.

One advantage of a php based cms and blog over a python based on is the
simple fact that most webhosts don't have mod_python installed so you
have to use python as a cgi script.  This cuts down on the usefulness of
plone based sites.

sparkes

--
<davee> "Sparkes, the Pete Best of LugRadio"