[Wolves] List

Old Dan dan at dannyboy.dnsalias.org
Mon Feb 9 14:37:39 GMT 2004

Wolves LUG (Operating No Ice) - Feb 11th 2004
The Standard, Cleveland Street, Wolves : 7.30pm

This is the meet that the last one should have been.
We are celebrating Aq and Matt's birthday. We are also
celebrating the end of Matts sanity due to engagement.

Everyone should attempt to make it and get driven or
taxied if possible.

Goers:

   1. James
   2. Matthew R (I'll be driven there and trollied on
the way home ... sorry for poor joke)
   3. Ron
   4. David (Additional birthday person - his is on the
17th so this is the closest LUG)
   5. Kat (who will soon have L plates!)
   6. Rob
   7. Ade
   8. Jono (suppose I should add myself really)
   9. Dan

No Goers:
   1. Mo -babysitting :-(

Late Goosers:
   1. Lee - I have a lecture until 9ish but I'll try and make it down (I'm
taking a database module at the uni!)