[Wolves] [Fwd: [SB] April Meeting - Eric Raymond at SB-LUG]

Aquarius aquarius-lists at kryogenix.org
Sat Feb 14 10:03:46 GMT 2004

David Goodwin spoo'd forth:
> I'm pleased to say that Eric Raymond has agreed to give SB a talk for our
> April meeting. This will almost certainly be on our normal meeting night,
> the third Thursday, 15th April.

Oi! Lugmaster! Why has ESR not been invited to the Standard? I wonder
if he'd enjoy just coming for a beer, rather than coming and doing a
talk? Alternatively, he might just prefer to do talks in order to
Spread The Good Word(TM)...

Aq.

--
"The grand plan that is Aquarius proceeds apace"
	   -- Frank Miller, "Ronin"