[Wolves] Python talk next meeting

Katherine Goodwin kat at codepoets.co.uk
Sat Feb 14 10:09:07 GMT 2004

Dear All,

As requested, Clockwork Software, (John Pinner and David Chan) will be
giving a talk about Python at the next meeting.  It will be an
introduction to the features of the language and a few examples of some
real-world python applications in business.  We should also have someone
there who does cool and bizarre things with Python should anyone care to
see some of the more advanced features.

The talk should last around an hour, so would we be best suggesting
everyone arrive a little early so that the talk can start at 7.30 and we
can all get our dinner at a decent time?

Please let me know.

Kat