[Wolves] Linux on the radio

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 11:10:38 GMT 2004

 --- Matthew Revell <wolveslug at understated.co.uk>
wrote:
> How so?! Radio 1 is filled with junk that is
> intellectually
> questionable, at best, apart from Chris Moyles, who
> I admit to liking.
> Okay, Radio 4's Today programme may be up its own
> arse but there's some
> really great programming on Radio 4 ... just about
> the only intelligent
> radio in the UK.

In the case for the prosecution I present the
following pieces of evidence:

1) Woman's Hour.
(resisting urge to rest case...)
2) The archers - a radio soap about a farm, come on!
3) Desert Island Discs.

Radio 4 does have some good stuff, John Peel, just a
minute et al.  However, radio 1 just oozes cool, its
evening programing is amazing, Zane 'I'm just too damn
cool' Lowe and John 'totally uncool, yet cool' Peel
rock, and the main point being.... it plays music
(sometimes good music too!), radio 4 does not.

fizz (worrying about his use of the word 'cool' and
'dude' in lug posts today...)