[Wolves] Picture link

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 17:21:08 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 17:03, David Goodwin wrote:

> > Yeah it's really popular with those who still haven't forgiven Raleigh
> > for doing away with the chopper bike. There's nothing like a shift stick
> > between your legs.
> >
> > More of a worry on the dog front is their bi product but the deeper into
> > the enchanted forest you go the better (it can get quite muddy) it gets.
>
> I don't mind cleaning up after them if there are e.g. signs asking you
> to do so... or it's obviously a playing field / path or similar... if
> it's rough grass and/or muddy etc I see no point.. especially
> considering the amount of other rubbish (glass, beer cans, burnt out
> motor bikes etc) there can be....
Hm

I hope you are not like the git who lives round the back of us who
thinks its ok to walk his two dogs away from his house (in fact its a
two or three minute walk) to the grass verge in front of our row of
houses and let his dogs shit and piss all over the place and then walk
off. I wonder what he would do if I took the kids rabbit waste round and
dumped it on his drive?

> > As you know I live in Bloxwich so why don't you check out the Sneyd
> > pools at least thats what I think their called? lots of water = lots of
> > mud.
>

> Where abouts are they? There is one lot of "rough" park near by which I
> run through most mornings which has a pool - but that's it. Any chance
> of a multimap (or similar) link?
Ok I'm still a little confused as to your exact location however I think
I'm right in that you are down near the cash and carry place on the
junction for junction 10.

Easiest way to tell you is look for Sneyd school they have a big boating
lake than can be seen from the M6 going towards jnc 11, 12 etc
My brats go to that school and they walk from our house so we are quite
close.