[Wolves] Picture link

David Goodwin david at codepoets.co.uk
Tue Feb 17 21:14:04 GMT 2004

>> I don't mind cleaning up after them if there are e.g. signs asking you
>> to do so... or it's obviously a playing field / path or similar... if
>> it's rough grass and/or muddy etc I see no point.. especially
>> considering the amount of other rubbish (glass, beer cans, burnt out
>> motor bikes etc) there can be....
> Hm
>
> I hope you are not like the git who lives round the back of us who
> thinks its ok to walk his two dogs away from his house (in fact its a
> two or three minute walk) to the grass verge in front of our row of
> houses and let his dogs shit and piss all over the place and then walk
> off. I wonder what he would do if I took the kids rabbit waste round and
> dumped it on his drive?

No that's not me. I don't let Bob or Cassie do that ...

> Ok I'm still a little confused as to your exact location however I think
> I'm right in that you are down near the cash and carry place on the
> junction for junction 10.

I'm not near where I think there is a cash and carry.... See :

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&addr1=&client=public&addr2=&advanced=&addr3=&pc=WS27LL&quicksearch=WS2+7ll&cidr_client=none

> Easiest way to tell you is look for Sneyd school they have a big boating
> lake than can be seen from the M6 going towards jnc 11, 12 etc

Ah. I rarely go that far "North".. in fact I don't think I've gone further
North than Junction 10a to turn onto the M54...

> My brats go to that school and they walk from our house so we are quite
> close.

My mother used to call me a brat too....

David.

--

http://codepoets.co.uk/david