[Wolves] Picture link

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 09:47:37 GMT 2004

Morning David

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 21:13, David Goodwin wrote:
> >> I don't mind cleaning up after them if there are e.g. signs asking you
> >> to do so... or it's obviously a playing field / path or similar... if
> >> it's rough grass and/or muddy etc I see no point.. especially
> >> considering the amount of other rubbish (glass, beer cans, burnt out
> >> motor bikes etc) there can be....
> > Hm
> >
> > I hope you are not like the git who lives round the back of us who
> > thinks its ok to walk his two dogs away from his house (in fact its a
> > two or three minute walk) to the grass verge in front of our row of
> > houses and let his dogs shit and piss all over the place and then walk
> > off. I wonder what he would do if I took the kids rabbit waste round and
> > dumped it on his drive?
>
> No that's not me. I don't let Bob or Cassie do that ...

Good, otherwise you might have woken up tomorrow with a burning cross on
you're front lawn!
Oh and for gods sake don't ask my opinion of cats, goddamn vermin,
bloody, bleeding, F***, P****, S****

> > Ok I'm still a little confused as to your exact location however I think
> > I'm right in that you are down near the cash and carry place on the
> > junction for junction 10.
>
> I'm not near where I think there is a cash and carry.... See :
>
> http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&addr1=&client=public&addr2=&advanced=&addr3=&pc=WS27LL&quicksearch=WS2+7ll&cidr_client=none

Hey your link (or my laptop) did a new thing, quite clever really.
Remember I said links don't work in plain text? Well I highlighted your
link and an option menu popped up asking if I wanted to open the link in
Mozilla, Netscape etc.

I'm going to look for a decent map because all the ones we have looked
at only give the immediate location and not the two locations on the
same map.

> > Easiest way to tell you is look for Sneyd school they have a big boating
> > lake than can be seen from the M6 going towards jnc 11, 12 etc
>
> Ah. I rarely go that far "North".. in fact I don't think I've gone further
> North than Junction 10a to turn onto the M54...
>
> > My brats go to that school and they walk from our house so we are quite
> > close.
>
> My mother used to call me a brat too....

Ah I didn't mean it really, my daughters are goddesses and I am waiting
shotgun in hand for the day when so low life thinks he is good enough to
even breath the same air as them,

> David.

Regards

Peter Cannon