[Wolves] Nice Guy of the week award

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 14:54:20 GMT 2004

Hi David

Now come on! don't try and ingratiate yourself by pretending you didn't
see the problem immediately! (only kidding)

I did crown you nice guy of the week but Adam did a better job of
handling me and we all like a good handling, don't we?

Technical competance 90%
Time response to customer 80%
Sickly, treacley, sucky up to customer 20%

I cant reproduce what one of our engineers response was when I said the
same to him, all I could think say was "I rest my case"

Cheers Bud