[Wolves] Air that I breathe

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Thu Feb 19 10:29:28 GMT 2004

On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 09:09, fizzy wrote:

> Oh right, you're older than him, therefore you know
> more about everything, great way to win a debate...
As the person that is middle aged in Lug terms I believe it is time to
interupt this broadcast ;-)

Jokes are one thing that the lug enjoys and several people on here are
good friends and crack jokes at each others expence and are pretty
brutal in their assessment of others remarks.  This is ok and all pretty
clear to anyone who knows the poeple in question.

If anyone wants to use subtule humour they need to apend a cheeky little
smilie ;-) so others know what is going on.  This is just good email
list ettiquette but needs to be followed here so people don't get the
wrong end of the stick.

Don't forget google archieves these mails and things will be seen out of
context for years to come.

sparkes - lecture over