[Wolves] mozilla annoyances ?

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Tue Feb 24 15:52:19 GMT 2004

Does anyone else here use Mozilla 1.6 on Linux ??

IF so, could you try the following URLS please ?

1) http://www.royalmail.com
2) Try downloading a Java SDK or JRE from
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/download.html

I get "The operation timed out when attempting to contact $URL".

Is Mozilla 1.6 just crap, or does anyone have suggestions as to how it
can be "fixed" ? v1.6 seems to crash more often to me (e.g. disappear
totally) than it used to.... I've tried it as a different user and it's
still not doing it.

Mozilla V1.4 on a windows machine has no problems with the above URLS.

Grr...

David.