[Wolves] mozilla annoyances ?

sparkes sparkes at phreaker.net
Tue Feb 24 16:20:25 GMT 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-24 at 15:57, David Goodwin wrote:
> Does anyone else here use Mozilla 1.6 on Linux ??

> Is Mozilla 1.6 just crap, or does anyone have suggestions as to how it
> can be "fixed" ? v1.6 seems to crash more often to me (e.g. disappear
> totally) than it used to.... I've tried it as a different user and it's
> still not doing it.

I also have problems with mozilla 1.6 scrambling the chrome
directories.  The answer is to swap to Firefox royal mail works on
firefox (windows) and firebird(0.7 20040130 debian sid really must get
around to getting firefox sorted).

> Grr...

will someone please explain all that dog shit at #wolveslug?
;-)
> David.

sparkes